Microwave Salmon with Orange Sauce
Simple to Prepare Classics
Dinner Party Favourites
Smoked Salmon Inspirations
- 1 lb (500 g) skinless, boneless Heritage Salmon Fillets*
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter, melted
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) orange juice
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- Dash of nutmeg
- Dash of pepper
*TIP: If you don't have a fillet, Heritage Salmon Portions will work just as well. Simply use four 3 oz (120 g) portions, and follow the recipe as usual.
- Place fillets in a microwave-safe baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl and mix well. Pour over fish.
- Cover baking dish with plastic wrap, venting one corner. Microwave on medium power for 3-6 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, rotating dish once during cooking time.
- Let stand for 2 minutes. Serve with a side of wild rice and enjoy.
Want more simple and delicious salmon recipes? Click here!