Simply Delicious Salmon Steaks
Simple to Prepare Classics
Dinner Party Favourites
Smoked Salmon Inspirations
- 4 Fresh Atlantic Salmon Steaks
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. parsley
- Salt & pepper or lemon & pepper
- Lemon wedges
*Party solution: For groups of 6 to 8 try a salmon fillet!
- Marinate the salmon steaks in oil, wine and seasoning mixture for 2 hours or more in the refrigerator, turning over at 1 hour.
- Drain the salmon steaks and discard used marinade.
- BBQ the salmon steaks over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked to taste.
- Brush the salmon steaks with reserved marinade while grilling.
Want more simple and delicious salmon recipes? Click here!