Greek-style Grilled Salmon
Simple to Prepare Classics
Dinner Party Favourites
Smoked Salmon Inspirations
- 4 fresh Atlantic Salmon Portions
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 3 tbsp. of chopped fresh oregano
- 3 tbsp. of chopped fresh mint
- 1 tbsp. bottled minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. finely shredded lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- In a small bowl, mix lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, mint, garlic, lemon zest and salt. Set half aside.
- Place salmon portions into a large plastic bag with half of the seasoning mix, close the bag and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drain the salmon portions and discard used marinade.
- BBQ the salmon portions over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked to taste.
- Brush the salmon portions with reserved marinade while grilling.
Instead of adding chicken to salads and sandwiches, use Heritage Smoked Salmon. It's a delicious and simple way to turn an ordinary snack into something special.
Want more simple and delicious salmon recipes? Click here!