Seasoned Crusted Salmon Rub
Simple to Prepare Classics
Dinner Party Favourites
Smoked Salmon Inspirations
- Four 5-6 oz (150 -180 g) Heritage Salmon Portions or 1 whole fish
Crusted Salmon Seasoning Mix
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) dried rosemary, minced
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) dehydrated roasted garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) coarse ground black pepper
- 2 tsp (10 ml) coarse sea salt
- 2 tsp (10 ml) freeze-dried or dehydrated minced green onion or chives
- Mix seasoning ingredients together and store in an airtight container until you're ready to use.
- At that point, generously top salmon with the mixture then bake in a 350°F oven for 6-10 minutes, depending on thickness.
Want more simple and delicious salmon recipes? Click here!