Horseradish & Dill Butter Salmon Steaks
Simple to Prepare Classics
Dinner Party Favourites
Smoked Salmon Inspirations
- 4 fresh Atlantic Salmon Steaks
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) soft butter
- 1/2 cup drained bottled horseradish
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped shallot
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 - 2 tbsp. oil
- Stir together butter, horseradish, dill, shallot, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper in a bowl. Transfer butter to a sheet of parchment or wax paper and roll into a 1-inch-thick cylinder. Close the ends of the paper, and then chill until firm, about 25 minutes.
- Brush salmon steaks on both sides with oil, and then sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper.
- Oil grill rack, then grill salmon steaks for 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked to taste.
- Serve each salmon steak topped with a slice of horseradish butter.
Want more simple and delicious salmon recipes? Click here!