What our new certifications mean to you.
We are genuinely committed to producing fresh, Certified Quality Salmon (CQS) in an environmentally responsible manner.
How is our CQS salmon different?
It is healthy, nutritious salmon which is independently certified as superior in quality. It is produced to demanding operational and production criteria and accredited to internationally respected standards.
How we meet the highest standards:
- We undergo full chain verification from our hatcheries to our marine sites and production facilities.
- We have best-in-class fish husbandry practices - we raise genuine Atlantics in a natural, clean and pristine environment for the full, natural 2 year maturation period with no growth hormones added.
- We respect our Atlantic salmon's natural growth cycle - meaning the salmon remains a full two years in their natural ocean environment, before harvest for your enjoyment
- We always deliver fresh - real-time harvest-to-order system for next day shipping to your grocery store.
- We have packaging standards and targets that promote innovation and reduce waste while providing better freshness longer.
- We have full traceability of the fish and supply chain components allow us to trace our product back as far as brood stock and farm.